What do you think about a perfect link between Shopware and your ERP system?
Open up new markets and sell your products on Amazon, ebay, Rakuten and many other marketplaces in no time.
The real secrets to success of high-turnover online shops are inside the shop system itself.
Digitization is inevitably progressing in all areas of life. This also applies to the purchasing behavior of customers. Everyone knows it, they are looking for a birthday present, the latest technology gimmick or they want to do their shopping quickly. Wonderful, if all these “annoying” duties are easy to do from the couch with a mouse click. Online shopping is more trendy than ever and almost half of the turnover is being implemented online today.
But as soon as the sales success sets in, the problems often start for companies. In order to keep up with the market today, online shops must always be up-to-date and ideally filled from the connected ERP or ERP system fully automatically.
Benefit now from the webshop connection, which links your SelectLine merchandise management with Shopware. In addition, this connection offers to marketplaces like Amazon, ebay and Rakuten.
Perfect with Amazon, eBay and Co. work together with the MultiChannel interface for SelectLine
Open up a billion market with the MultiChannel interface (Amazon, eBay, Rakuten, yatego, real.de and many more) for the SelectLine. Amazon and eBay are currently the world’s largest Internet providers for products of all kinds.
All our customers are surprised at how fast Amazon and eBay sales figures reach high levels.
The MultiChannel Connector is an extension module of the maniacSeller, which allows you to import and process orders from the marketplaces.
Upload SelectLine variants in the Shopware with the article variant module
Upload your SelectLine products with Shopware variants (such as color, size, etc.) and give your customers a comfortable shopping experience. This increases customer satisfaction and ensures higher sales.
If no variants have yet been created in the ERP system, you can simply drag and drop them from normal articles directly into maniacSeller.
This allows you a very high degree of flexibility and makes it much easier to upload articles from the SelectLine to the Shopware.
Upload customer prices & discounts from the SelectLine to the Shopware
With the additional module “Customer prices and discounts” you can upload the SelectLine customer prices and discounts to the Shopware.
All you need is a special plugin in Shopware. The decor done in a matter of minutes.
- The perfect connection between your SelectLine ERP and Shopware
- Additional connection to marketplaces like Amazon, ebay and Rakuten
- Uniform data maintenance in one program
- Automatic data reconciliation of stock levels, item prices and product information
- Mature processes from many years of experience
Your benefits at a glance
- Top customer reviews through automated shipping
- Customers are currently informed about the order process
High investment security:
- Regular updates & features keep the system up to date
- Thanks to drag & drop operation, new employees are quickly incorporated
- Full data exchange between SelectLine and the Shopware webshop
- Automated preparation of shipping documents to DHL or DPD