SelectLine add-on solution: VDS Jobs-Automation – for automatic sequence programming
This program offers the possibility too…
- start a standard or alternative macro from SelectLine. (without error query)
- Scheduled start macros without having to open SelectLine (Windows login required), for example: night jobs such as evaluations, import, export, special document run and more.
Here are some examples:
- Data importation – e.g. Start CSV file via macro
- Send faxes via macro
- Send mailings by macro (for example, always send the shop order confirmation after checking the Selectline at night)
- Database updates that did not run during the day, such as – Toolbox Updates
Examples directly from the Selectline:
- Credit limit check for document entry
- If the limit is exceeded, an e-mail should be sent to the head of department for checking, in addition to the user’s observations.
- If the limit is normal, a macro should be pushed to update a field in the customer list
- A special evaluation is created and printed out
- Update pricing for articles and article texts
- Importing payments from the payment provider (credit card payment / PayPal)