You need an ERP program that can do more?
The SelectLine ERP is a modern invoicing program that is adaptable to any industry. The modular structuring offers maximum flexibility, so that user-specific requirements can be optimally fulfilled. You can rest assured with the efficiency and dynamic range of the SelectLine ERP.
- Separate management of customers, suppliers, prospective customers and employees/representatives
- Any number of contact addresses / contact persons and delivery addresses for customer suppliers and interested parties
- Overview of all historical and statistical data
- Itemized price list, with up to 9 price groups and any number of customer and promotional pricing for each currency
- Full control of temporal pricing validity
- Article with parts lists
- Serial and batch number management
- Management of accessory and alternative items
- Overview of all historical and statistical data
- Article descriptions in any language
- Standardized purchase and sales receipts for mapping a corresponding logical invoicing chain
- Extensive copying and transferring ability between bills
- Complete trackability of the billing sequence for every invoice
- Ability to produce a special “Work order” to illustrate production
- Convenient generation of collective billing
- Suggested lists for the creation of purchase orders, work orders and recurring bills
- Scheduling and stock-controlled order scheduling
- Automatic examination of individually adjustable credit limits and embargos for customers and suppliers
- Support of foreign language invoices and their formatting
- Create structured invoices using partial, sub-totals, and totals
- Any quantity of units with quantity conversion per article
- Definition of payment plans for invoices paid in installments
- User-defined statement for creating your own billing types and integration into the billing chain
- Projects for the collection and management of invoices as well as the accounting of the entire project with the help of partial, total and final invoices
- Sales receipts for simplified collection of payments, with the possibility to control POS display and cashier registry
- Payment processing as well as settlement of liabilities and claims
- Create reminders with up to 5 dunning levels and easily definable interest and dunning fees via a dunning proposal list
- Create payment proposals and generate payment runs
- Transfers using data media (DTA) and SEPA as well as printing checks and remittance forms
Using the mask editor (not available in all programs), the user has the option of adapting the input dialogs of the master dialogs and invoices to the respective user requirements. For the following elements of an input mask a configuration with the editor is possible:
- Input fields
- Radio buttons
- Panels (Display for input fields or areas on which further elements are arranged)
Each element can be individually selected and then moved or resized with the mouse or keyboard. The following settings or actions can be made for the elements:
- Cut elements and paste elsewhere
- Change of visibility
- Enable and disable items
- Skip input elements
- Change the input order
- Change text
- Change font
- Restore to the original state
The multilingualism of the merchandise management can also be purchased as a module. The complete interface of the program can then be displayed in English, French and Italian.
Datanorm Module – Product Manager
The Datanorm module (Product manager) manages the articles of multiple suppliers (DATANORM 5) separately. The inventory management system is not loaded with unnecessary items. The articles can then be taken over from the Datanorm article data when required.
Pricing Unit is a module that allows you to bill products in a unit of measure, but let you calculate the price based on a different unit of measure. With the help of the additional price unit of measure, it is possible to decouple the price determination of a billable item from the standard unit of measure and instead, use the price unit for the calculation of an items pricing. All units of measure can be used as a price unit of measure (e.g., can-g or cask-liter or carton-m³). The module can only be purchased in the SQL version of the ERP system. Processing, payment and settlement of liabilities and receivables. Create reminders with up to 5 dunning levels and freely definable interest and dunning fees via a dunning proposal list. Create payment proposals and generate payment runs. Transfers using data media (DTA) and SEPA as well as printing checks and remittance forms.
The module SelectLine Intrastat complies with the obligation to notify the Federal Statistical Office of the movement of goods within the European Union. The required message can then be generated via the module and directly sent to the Federal Statistical Office.
Intrastat is the central program of the SelectLine series. Fundamentally, we mention unlimited network, client and euro capacity only for the sake of completeness. SelectLine merchandise management is able to grow with your business. Already suitable as a single-user solution, it gradually adapts to your company size and is also suitable for larger networks. It is best to arrange an appointment, so we can best show you of the benefits of SelectLine inventory management as a presentation can say more than a thousand words.